Monday, March 8, 2010

Ribbon and Bows adventure.

So I'm starting a new venture, Girls hair bows and headbands.And other Ribbon crafts After Making these for years and selling to friends etc.I am finally making the step to sell online etc. more details to follow.The name of our venture is Boo Boos Bows, Rebeccas Ribbons. I will have a separate site for this.


Its a venture My Daughter and I will do together to help raise funds for college etc in the next few years. Still working on my blog/site  for it.
But I do have many bows etc to sell right now.Just in time for Easter
I will post a link when I have it all set up in the next couple ofweeks . I will also Make custom bows upon request.So if you have a dress you would like a matching bow for let me know I will try my best to match ribbon etc.

I will also make custom bows for weddings and other ocassions upon request.

For those that really know me , Know I have a total obsession with ribbon in all its variety's LOL So I am so excited for this new adventure.


Thanks to all those friends that have bought from me in the past and those friends that are going to allow me to use their Girls as hair bow models. Your support is greatly appreciated.

I will keep you posted. 

Don't worry i am still going to be heavily involved in the Scrapbook, Paper crafts world ( one of my other loves) 

2 comments: