Sunday, March 21, 2010

Design Team Ribbon flower layout

Here is my Design Team entry for Our challenge this month over at Glue, Scissors , Paper.
I made this fun layout using up some scraps of ribbon to make handmade flowers. This will be a page for My Daughters High School Album, She loves going to all the different sports events in High school, and her and her friends have so much High School spirit.


 I Stamped my white Background paper with Stampin Up Night of Navy and itty bitty Background stamp.
The title was cut with the Storybook Cricut cartridge, and Hello Kitty cartridge for the cute Hello Kitty Cheer leader.
Be sure to pop on over to the site to see all the design team entry's there are some really cool Hand made flower projects just in time for spring

No comments:

Post a Comment