Saturday, December 5, 2009

Surival Kits Gifts

I made up these gifts for my Secret Sister. Hi Jocelyn
One was a wrapping surviavl kit I cut a little door in the back of a 2 litre soda bottle decorated the bottle . filled it with Bows Tape, Tags and Chocolate Of course. and It's a wrapping survival kit

So now she can enjoy some chocolate that is hidden in this bottle behind the bows etc




This is the door in the back



I also made a Shopping survival kit It includes
Chocolate, ( of Course)
Hand Sanitizer Personalised with rub-ons
Christmas shopping list and mine clip board
And a Pedicure set to pamper those feet after a long day shopping
 

Close up of shopping list / clip board. the story behind this mini clip board is It started out as a plain red mini clip board with High school musical note book attached.Which I bought on sale for a whole 49 cents! so I took of the high school musical note book and added my own. and a little pen holder


Close up of Hand sanitizer. i took off the label and added rub-ons and initials then she can refill it and carry it in her purse


1 comment:

  1. You did a terrific job! I totally have to craftlift your survival kits for our next girl scout leader auction. TFS : )

    ReplyDelete