Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time to Organise and start a New year

Well the Holidays flew past. And here we are starting a new year. I am grateful for so many things as I ponder my many blessings. i am especially greatful for my health. This time last year I had just come out of the Hospital after major surgery. So was pretty much on Bed rest all of January and February. So it pastby in a blur, But I did get to hibernate from the Cold weather.  Not the case this year Boy is it cold out there.

All the more reason to stay home and create. I have been seriously working on Organising my scrap space. It's a never ending job, But had to be done. now I can see all the products I have to work with. And hopefully save money by using what I have. Beleieve me I am Not short of supplies.
But of course Those new wonderful products always call my name so I am not going to deprive myself . But I will pace myself LOL.

So stay tuned for Pictures of My Scrap Space. and some layouts I am working on.
My goal for 2010 is to do at least 1 layout a week, probably more.
Any way Hope you all have a wonderful healthy, creative New year Happy 2010!

1 comment: